[squeak-dev] I'm stepping down as WebTeam Leader Mars 31

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 16:55:14 UTC 2008

For what it's worth... I have been on the Squeak WebTeam almost since
the beginning, mostly in a ghost-like capacity, for some time in the
lead position.  I do what I can, when I can -- which is to say I don't
do much.

The site is running in a very old instance of SmallWiki, as this
thread has already shown.  Personally, I would like to see it updated.
 One of the main concerns we have had is about content backup.  Our
current solution of snapshotting the image and tar-gzipping it has
historically been a poor (and very disk-space-expensive) solution.

I would like to have him give it a go, for a few different reasons,
mainly due to his enthusiasm.  There's no need for the community to
polarize because he wants to use Aida instead of Seaside.  They
compete with each other a bit, but competition is good!!!  It fuels
innovation.

My 2 cents.

--
Jason