[squeak-dev] Demo of squeak.org on Aida/Scribo ready

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Mar 17 15:27:20 UTC 2008

Masashi UMEZAWA wrote:

> Great! But I've also found a minor issue. In IE, right frame can not be seen.
> (See the attached file).

I just look with IE6 by myself and really looks a disaster. While in IE7
works except images in download section (but those are not shown on
original site either). Although I copied CSS almost completely from
original one, it seems that somewhere is a catch. Welcome to CSS hell :)
This is also an example to not go blindly with CSS only design, with
DIVs everywhere, instead of usual HTML tables and lists where
appropriate. CSS is fine, but to the some extend only.

I'll look at this hell in the evening.

> But Aida/Scribo seems to be a quite productive CMS. I'm longing its release.

Thanks Masashi.

Best regards
JAnko