[squeak-dev] Re: Running a custom image in a Web browser

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Tue Mar 18 15:28:32 UTC 2008

I also need to use a Squeak image in a web servcie, itself runned from a
Seaside application.
As for now, under linux I just installed squeakland then I replaced the
squeakland image with my custom image.
Never tried with Vista, so it looks like first step is to get Squeakland
to run with Vista.
Have you tried asking in the Squeakland mailing list? I think some
problems were reported with Vista and/or? IE7.

Hilaire