[squeak-dev] New News Team Leader

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Mar 18 16:14:18 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I would like to announce that Michael Davies is taking over as the Squeak
News Team Leader.  Michael has done a terrific putting together articles and
staying on top of new developments in our community.

I will continue to post new articles as time permits and be a part of the
news team.  I would also like to stress that we could use more volunteers in
the news team to help keep Squeak in the news.  Please contact Michael if
you would like to volunteer.

Please help me to welcome Michael Davies as the new Squeak News Team Leader!

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak News Team Member