[squeak-dev] Return from Ostracism ..

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:13:06 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 09:18:32AM -0300, edgar De Cleene wrote:
> Unlucky me , they don't have Skype and do not know me enough
> to putFunSqueak image on his computer for doing some
> IRC.Patience , all comes who wait with faith.Fellows elected
> for Board, congratulations to you.Could I contact with you
> from time to time ?I wish Release Team full agree with you as
> all have deep knowledge I wishlearn.

I've been keeping notes and full transcript of all the meetings.
They are only on irc now, so they are fully logged.
http://installer.pbwiki.org/MeetingNotes

I'm also putting together a home page for the squeak release
team:
http://installer.pbwiki.org/SqueakReleaseTeam

I'm sorry you can't come to the meetings. I'm not going to make
an official declaration about how the squeak 4 process will go
without your input.

Have fun.