[squeak-dev] Running a custom image in a Web browser

Masato Sumi sumi at seagreen.ocn.ne.jp
Wed Mar 19 02:53:26 UTC 2008

Hello, Dr. Lunzer,

I happened to see your post to the squeak-dev ML, below.
So, I tried to install Vista and Squeakland plugin into my machine for checking.
Although the test page shows "broken picture" icon, as you say,
sample projects in the page http://squeakland.org/kids/sqfest_2004.htm or
http://squeakland.jp/kids/kidshome.html seems to work fine.
Have you also tried them?

BTW, I'm in Hokkaido Univesity, too.
If you want, I can visit your labo and check your machine configuration.
Please feel free contact with me.
Thanks.

--
Masato Sumi
Assistant of Professor, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences