[Webteam] Re: [squeak-dev] Demo of squeak.org on Aida/Scribo ready

karl karl.ramberg at comhem.se
Wed Mar 19 18:31:22 UTC 2008

Looks good. The editing looks familiar with the common widgets from
editors  and powerful enough for the needs of the Squeak web site.
I have a few questions:
Do you have external persistency so we can save space on the server ?
How is content in the side boxes edited ?
Is the interface translated ?

Karl