[squeak-dev] Notes from Release Team meeting 2

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Mar 19 20:13:12 UTC 2008

El 3/4/08 12:24 PM, "Matthew Fulmer" <tapplek at gmail.com> escribió:

> The last "Release Team" meeting happened last Monday, 25
> February. I summarized the results of the meeting at
> http://installer.pbwiki.org/MeetingNotes002
>
> Based on the results, I started an agenda for the next meeting,
> which is not yet scheduled:
> http://installer.pbwiki.org/MeetingNotes003
>
> If you have questions about the release team, or want to discuss
> something, add an item to the agenda and come to the next
> meeting. You can either add them directly to the page, or email
> me, and I'll add them to the page
>
> --
> Matthew Fulmer -- http://mtfulmer.wordpress.com/
> Help improve Squeak Documentation: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/808

Matthew:

I thanks you organizational efforts.

Slowly I reading all mails for I don't miss some important.

Maybe we could use current v3dot10 reduced list or ask to web team for a new
"future Squeak" discussion list, for advance in clarify all ideas ?

I wish start 3.11, following previous ideas.

Seems a shorter goal and a more compatible one with actual Squeak.

Edgar