[squeak-dev] Pier demo of squeak.org ready

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 09:17:35 UTC 2008

I prepared a quick demo of the Squeak web site using Pier. My thanks
go to Danie and Karl, that provided me with the old image to migrate
the content. I did not adapt the CSS or the components of the page
yet, what you see is as Pier comes after the installation. As I
mentioned there are dozens of plugins ready that can be placed at any
part of the web-site:

     http://squeak.lukas-renggli.ch

The password for an admin users with (almost all privileges) is:

     demo/demo

The design can be adapted when editing the "Environment" page. Some
system settings are available in "System".

Also try the HTML validator (note that some other pages fail to
validate, but that's because of some invalid hand crafted HTML in the
contents pages):

    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fsqueak.lukas-renggli.ch

Cheers,
Lukas