[squeak-dev] Squeak board meeting minutes, 2008-03-19

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Mar 20 10:21:34 UTC 2008

Dear Squeakers,

I'd like to thank the Squeak board for expressing so strong confidence
on me and Aida community and I hope Squeakers will now accept our
proposal to run Squeak website and improve it, both technically and
their content.

I'll try my best that stated goals will be achieved and that the website
will do the best to show a good image of Squeak to outside world on one
side and a rich and up-to-date place for information for Squeak
community on the other.

Best regards
Janko

--