[squeak-dev] [ANN] 3.10 final is out

Vladimir Pogorelenko vladimir at livesystems.ru
Thu Mar 20 17:34:40 UTC 2008

Thanks José, I am been able to enter native text on Mac and I really
appreciate it. So now I see that it at least usable on Mac. And that
really makes changes...

Now I'm expiriencing minor (?) bug with it. It complies when entering
text.randomly somewhere in GrafPort#copyBitsColor... and
FreeTypeFont#displayLineGlyphOn: with "primitive has failed". May be
problem with FreeType. Did you meet a similar problem?

So if it works I don't know why it's not yet the part of squeak. Is it
a quick fix?