[squeak-dev] [ANN] 3.10 final is out

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Mar 20 23:12:36 UTC 2008

Edgar> El 3/20/08 6:30 PM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> escribió:

>> Shouldn't a new sources file be made? I suspect reusing
>> SqueakV39.sources is going to ask for confusion.
>>
>> - Bert -

Edgar> I could do a Squeak3dot10.sources if you think is best have new sources.

Unless we *need* a new sources (as we did for 3.9), I'd suggest using the 3.9.
After all, the *next* release might be the first license-fixed release, and
then we *will* need a new sources file.  Having lots of different Sources
files doesn't make sense.

Just my opinion.  Not an official board position, although I think we can put
that on the next meeting's agenda.