[squeak-dev] Proposals for Squeak.org and maillists

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Fri Mar 21 09:56:54 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I don't know if this was suggested, much traffic this days on squeak-
dev, and no time to read it correctly.

I would like to propose, a squeak.org multilingual. This could be
important for promote Squeak. I can help with spanish translation.

Other propose, is, I would like to ask for a spanish official
maillist, something like squeak-es.

There are much maillist in spanish (smalltalking, clubsmalltalk,
squeakros, and so on), but, I think, is important to have one ampared
by squeak.org	.

What do you think?

Cheers.