[squeak-dev] MC bugs in 3.10

Michael van der Gulik mikevdg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 21:01:48 UTC 2008

Hi all.

I'm trying to release a package that will load into 3.10. However, it won't work because:

- I've changed instance variables PluggableTreeSpec in the ToolBuilder-Kernel package available from the Universes browser. The MC that is packaged with 3.10 does not properly recompile the code, so bytecodes in methods are now referring to the wrong instance variables.

- So I try adding a postscript to the package to recompile that class. In the Monticello UI, I click on Scripts -> edit postscript, and I get a DNU.

Are these known bugs?

Gulik.

--
Michael van der Gulik <mikevdg at gmail.com>