[squeak-dev] squeak-dev translations

Michael van der Gulik mikevdg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 21:33:19 UTC 2008

I welcome discussions in other languages, but I'm afraid many other people would consider it rude.

I think there are more non-native English speakers here now than native English speakers. Using other languages on this list is more inclusive; it allows people who can't understand English to also participate with translaters acting as intermediaries.

Alternatively, we could all learn Esperanto :-).

Gulik.

--
Michael van der Gulik <mikevdg at gmail.com>