[squeak-dev] Re: Swazoo - LGPL or MIT?

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 18:20:37 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 7:04 PM, Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu.org> wrote:

>  I don't understand why I am still subscribed to this mailing list if all
>  I can read here is shit like this.  Why should the FSF give a damn about
>  Seaside?

I don't know, but I don't know why they would care about CLISP either:

http://clisp.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/clisp/clisp/doc/Why-CLISP-is-under-GPL

I don't know what makes RMS want to go after someone but I find it
best to simply avoid these kinds of situations.  (Also note the
extreme views by the FSF founder in this email exchange do not seem to
agree with what has been said in this thread).