[squeak-dev] [ANN] 3.9.1 7075 final is out

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 10:29:28 UTC 2008

2008/3/2, stephane ducasse <stephane.ducasse at free.fr>:
> Hi all
>
>  I fixed a little glitch (removed an obsolete reference to OB).
>  So now 3.9.1 is final and out. I hope that it will help people
>  creating cool
>  applications in Squeak. I put two zipped files on the ftp:
>         3.9.1 (image/changes)
>         3.9.1 with sources (image/changes/sources)
>
>  Would it be possible that the 3.9.1 version is used on the web site
>  instead of 3.9.
>  Damien could you also use it for your excellent squeak-dev images?

I have some strange behavior with Seaside and Semaphores. If I load
Seaside and start Kom everything works normal. When I start and quit
the image and then start it again Kom does not work anywore although a
Kom process is still there. I need to signal it's Semaphore so that
Seaside works again. Do other people observe the same behavior?

Cheers
Philippe