[squeak-dev] Re: Request for the foundation

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Mar 24 14:04:35 UTC 2008

I was under the impression (but thus was quite a while ago and I have
truly been rather busy over the last few years) that we asked the folk
running MC and squeaksource etc to put up prominent announcements so
that everyone would understand that submitting any code meant you were
offering it under an MIT license.

At the very least we ought to have MIT as the default when submitting
along with prominent warning that nothing under any 'lesser' license
could be accepted by harvester for inclusion into the image.

As I said above, I am under the impression that we had already
arranged this. Since I'm away from home on a very limited net access
regime I can't exactly double check and anyone telling me I'm wrong on
the basis of mere evidence will get a loud raspberry.

tim
Two wrongs are only the beginning.