[squeak-dev] Re: Swazoo - LGPL or MIT?

Bruce Badger bwbadger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 17:25:58 UTC 2008

On 24/03/2008, Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si> wrote:
> Jason Johnson wrote:
>  > Janko.  A while back he was laughing at us for worrying about this
>  > "silly license nonsense".
>
> I'm personally still thinking the same, after all that thread even more!
>
>  First, this is not my problem in my part of the world, where I am as an
>  author protected by default.

Janko,

Did you make the change to SourceForge to change the listed license
from LGPLto MIT?

Did you lead people in the Squeak community to think that Swazoo was
under the MIT license?

Are you now willing to help clear up the confusion caused by incorrect
documentation suggesting that Swaoo is under MIT rather than LGPL?

Thanks

http://www.openskills.org/