[squeak-dev] Re: Swazoo - LGPL or MIT?

Bruce Badger bwbadger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 17:47:06 UTC 2008

Janko,

Could you point to any reference, any at all, that shows that Swazoo
was moved under the MIT license from the LGPL?

I don't think you can.

I guess it is good that at last you have decided to start discussing
this matter on the Swazoo list, but until you have that agreement from
developers (and my sense is that you will not get it) then Swazoo is
under the LGPL,

But, I thought you didn't care.

http://www.openskills.org/