[squeak-dev] On the swazoo list

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Mar 25 00:14:51 UTC 2008

Bruce Badger wrote:

> Janko, could you please stop messing with my copyright material and
> the copyright material of other people.  Please revert the sourceforge
> page to show the correct license.  Frankly I think you should have
> your project admin rights on SourceForge revoked after this display,
> once you have cleared up the mess.

I'm coming with a contact to original authors who will decide of the
license of Swazoo, not you. And to avoid such accusations like messing
of copyright material of you and the other people (which other people?),
I'll propose them that in Swazoo 3.0 your code is removed and therefore
a problem forever solved.

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek