Please quit the ad hominem attacks (was Re: [squeak-dev] Re: On the swazoo list)

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Tue Mar 25 08:42:23 UTC 2008

"Paolo Bonzini" <bonzini at gnu.org>:

> > Because he is trying to appeal to a broader audience than appeals to
> > LGPL within the Squeak community.
>
> Because the Squeak community does not want to read licenses and prefers
> to remain hostage of FUD.

Wow, I'm getting heartily sick of this arguing about licences. And I'm
getting particularly sick of listening to the badmouthing flying around.

Please cut out the ad hominem attacks. And the sweeping slurs of a very fine
community.

(I'm not picking on you in particular, Paolo. Your mail's just the straw
that broke this camel's back.)

frank