[squeak-dev] Swazoo - LGPL or MIT?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Mar 25 10:21:35 UTC 2008

Reinout Heeck wrote:

>> Just changed to MIT on squeakforge, to please all license
>> fundamentalists out there :)
>>

> Janko,
>
> I find this totally un-F-ing-believable.

Reinout, please cool down. This change wasn't most reasonable thing I
did, I admit, and it is changed back.

About other thing, better read a whole thing  before making such attacks
and you will slowly see who is a really a bad guy here. Well, I know him
personally and so I can even understand him, but here in public his
consequences are things like your mail. And then you believe him that he
was removed from Swazoo mailing list  (which I think even he came to the
reason and don't claim anymore). Of course now you think it was me who
removed him, yes?

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek