[squeak-dev] Swazoo - LGPL or MIT?

Bruce Badger bwbadger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 18:49:32 UTC 2008

On 25/03/2008, cdrick <cdrick65 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to cool down things... (I hope)

Thanks :-)

> This is done already (http://sourceforge.net/projects/swazoo/) as he
>  told me yesterday on irc. Sure he should have said that on the list.

This is news to me.  Thank you for pointing it out.

>  It seems this was the main point of Bruce thread so now...I hope it's
>  not too late and things will cool down.

In fact, I started the thread because the entry in Squeak source
showed Swazoo as being under MIT.  SourceForge was actually changed
(and changed back) during the discussion.

Has the entry in Squeak source been updated too, do you know?

Many thanks,
    Bruce
http://www.openskills.org/