[squeak-dev] Swazoo - LGPL or MIT?

Bruce Badger bwbadger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 19:01:26 UTC 2008

On 25/03/2008, Stephen Pair <stephen at pairhome.net> wrote:

> That said, I would like to understand Bruce's reluctance to make his
> contributions available under the MIT license.

When the matter is raised for discussion on the Swazoo list (and when
I have access to that list again) then we can start to discuss
licensing.  Prior to the start of this thread no suggestion of a
license change had been made to my knowledge.  And it's not about one
copyright holder (viz me), it's about all contributors and copyright
holders.

For now we need to get things straight so we have a starting point for
discussion.

http://www.openskills.org/