[squeak-dev] Swazoo - LGPL or MIT?

Bruce Badger bwbadger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 23:29:36 UTC 2008

On 25/03/2008, Jimmie Houchin <j.squeak at cyberhaus.us> wrote:
> Bruce Badger wrote:
>  > On 25/03/2008, Stephen Pair <stephen at pairhome.net> wrote:

>  > For now we need to get things straight so we have a starting point for
>  > discussion.
>
> But what lacks being straightened?

Swazoo needs to me listed as LGPL in the Squeak source repository.
Perhaps this has already happened - I have not had time to check
today.  But you say it has in which case all is well there.

Also, I think we need Janko to acknowledge that Swazoo has been under
the LGPL from project inception to date.  I think this will remove any
possibility of the uncertainty about the Swazoo license cropping up
again.  Again, apologies if this has already happened in another
thread, I have not had time today to keep up.

Best regards,
    Bruce
http://www.openskills.org/