[squeak-dev] Re: Swazoo - LGPL or MIT?

Bruce Badger bwbadger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 08:18:51 UTC 2008

On 26/03/2008, Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:
>  Unfortunately, requesting that Janko change these packages is beyond his
>  control. You need to talk to Avi about changing that to LGPL if that's
>  the appropriate license because he is the only listed maintainer of
>  these packages.

Avi tells me that he has updated the Swazoo Squeak packages to show
that Swazoo is under the LGPL.  I'll check it this evening, but I'm
sure that's fine now.

This only leaves one thing:

Janko, could you please confirm that you now accept that Swazoo is
under the LGPL and has been since the inception of the project?

All the best,
    Bruce
http://www.openskills.org/