[squeak-dev] Re: Swazoo - LGPL or MIT?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Mar 26 21:04:42 UTC 2008

Jason Johnson wrote:

>>  Janko, could you please confirm that you now accept that Swazoo is
>>  under the LGPL and has been since the inception of the project?
>>
>>  All the best,
>>

>>     Bruce
>
> Honestly, this is quite silly.  I hope Swazoo 3.0 closes the door on
> this kind of nonsense.

I'd like to kindly ask everyone to refrain from further commenting in
public until some of us original authors and later contributors like
Bruce in private come to agreement. Any public debate in strong tones at
that time wont contribute to successful end of our negotiations. Please
help us that way.

Best regards
Janko

--