[squeak-dev]( picoVerse-:( ? No loose methods in Squeak Packages/Projects/Maps/Montecello ? ) )

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 15:16:22 UTC 2008

Kjell,
If your Package name is
     APackage,

and you extend Object with
     Object>>asGenerator,

simply put asGenerator in a category named:

*apackage (same name as your package, with an * in front)

and Monticello will include the Object extension in the APackage package.

You can read more in the "Squeak By Example book, which you can download at:

http://squeakbyexample.org/

Is this what you meant?

Rob Rothwell