[squeak-dev]( picoVerse-:( ? No loose methods in Squeak Packages/Projects/Maps/Montecello ? ) )

Kjell Godo squeaklist at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 05:23:13 UTC 2008

Yes this is what I meant.
I am reading Squeak by Example.
But I guess I didn't get that far yet.

Are there any books about the Squeak Compilers?  About the Foreign
Function Interface?  I would like to know how these things work but
they seem pretty opaque.  I have made picoLARC LambaLisp on
sourceforge.net and tried not to make it opaque.  Any suggestions
about how i might go about understanding the Squeak compilers and the
VM maker and the FFI interface thing?  I am curious.  I would like to
step through them.  Test cases.  I would like to step through test
cases.  And just where is the information that allows the FFI to be
made?

Thanks.