[squeak-dev] Re: Lukas' code critics & other goodies on O

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sun Mar 30 15:19:12 UTC 2008

> Do you plan at some point to release the Installer scripts
> you use to build
> the images? That would make it easy for others to pick up and
> customize.
>
> - Sophie

+1 here about that interest. I learned the hard way how to customize my images
and I've just migrated to Installer. So I'll be interested to see how others do
to see if I'm missing something. Customize a Squeak feels pretty much as
preparing a server where the Installer is for Squeak as the apt-get is for an
Ubuntu.

Cheers,

Sebastian