[squeak-dev] [ANN] Stable 3.10 Universe finished

Lex Spoon lex at lexspoon.org
Mon Mar 31 13:49:49 UTC 2008

I finished up the Stable 3.10 Universe last weekend and uploaded a
quick-start image to this page:

	http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5918

The stable 3.10 universe is a package universe of 214 packages, all of
which have been verified to at least load into Squeak 3.10.  "At least
load" is not a very high guarantee of quality, but it is better than
what you get if you go out on the Internet and start installing random
packages.

Thank you to everyone who contributed packages to this universe.  Damien
Cassou has worked particularly hard to keep the package entries current
and consistent.  For my part, it has been a pleasure, as with previous
stable universes, to sort through such a long list of cool Squeak
software that people around the world have posted.  I hope that this
package universe will help some of you hack Squeak just a little more
conveniently.

Lex Spoon