[squeak-dev] Re: Browsers slow in 3.9? Don't use rounded window corners.

Matthias Berth matthias.berth at googlemail.com
Sat May 3 06:24:34 UTC 2008

I see, so it is another case of the system stepping on its own feet
when updating? I guess using the change set was not an option because
you want everything based on Monticello? I haven't followed all the
discussions around releases, so I'm just guessing.

Would an option for monticello, like "load the next package silently"
or "load the next package with the most primitive progress information
(i.e. no popups)" help in situations like this?

Cheers

Matthias