[squeak-dev] Re: Debugging slow browsers

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 19:10:50 UTC 2008

[squeak-dev] Re: Debugging slow browsers

I don't have the ability (or permissions) to upload it.
It was once in the directory of 3.9 images so someone might have a restorable copy.
Possibly Ken Causey who did the clean up of the directories.

If that doesn't pan out, write me privately with your snailmail address and I'll make you a cd with that image.

***

>Matthias Berth matthias.berth at googlemail.com
>Fri May 2 05:47:58 UTC 2008
>
>Hi Jerome,
>

>that narrows it down considerably, thanks a lot. Could you make the
>6684 image available somehow?
>
>Cheers
>
>Matthias
***