[squeak-dev] Re: talk on Newspeak online

danil osipchuk danil.osipchuk at gmail.com
Wed May 7 09:39:02 UTC 2008

I've seen Gilad's presentation, but I can not remember if he spoke about
constructors there either. And I had impression from that talk that
variables (my memory is not good though :-) ) in newspeak are similar to
Self's slots - access through message send only, so where do private/public
ivars come from?

Danil