[squeak-dev] [ANN] A new anniversary without 3.10

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed May 7 14:11:45 UTC 2008

2008/5/7 Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar>:
> I announce today 3.10 pass another month into Limbo.
>
>  Yes,  Pope don't close it , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbo#Modern_era .
>
>  When I go to www.squeak.org , don't find it.
>  What is still missing ? I think do all people say I should do.
>
>  I hope Pavel, Craig and the all people working on future Squeak don't have
>  this long delay until his work go public.
>
>  No people interested in FunSqueak , except my friends Jerome and Klaus...
>
>  And rumors in child machine about no Squeak into...
>
>  Maybe is me, but seeing last night first chapter of "The Sarah Connors
>  Chronicles" here drive me to think no hope to win.

I have plans to move Gjallar 3.8 to 3.10 and make use of it's new cool
tools & features.
Actually there are already a script for installing it on 3.10. Just
not tested yet.

Bryce adopting Exupery to 3.10.
There also Keith pushing things with Installer/Sake ,  Matthew working
on DS & making Traits (de)installable.

Give me one reason why we should feel abandoned and in despair? :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.