[squeak-dev] Which Teams are still alive?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu May 8 11:08:57 UTC 2008

For enhancing the clarity of Teams page I'm brainstorming possible
reorganization of teams list, by introducing a hierarchy, something like
this:

Teams

   General

     Box Admins
     Documentation Team
     Election
     News
     Release Team (here or below?)
     Web Team

   Stewards (or Technical?)

     Balloon Stewards
     Compression Stewards
     FFI Stewards
     Graphics Stewards
     I/O Stewards
     Modules
     Morphic Stewards
     Packages
     Software Engineering Team
     ToolBuilder

Is this enough or should we introduce some other subcategory too (like
Other)?

What are the Stewards? I don't find the explanation on the team page.
Description in one sentence?

What are the coordinators? Description of their role is missing too.

I would also put column with team leader names  before coordinators,
because they are most important and responsible for the team, more than
coordinators (which are from the Board, right?).

JAnko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web