[squeak-dev] Where to report bugs in a pacakge?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu May 8 14:48:45 UTC 2008

Mantis is the correct location unless a package maintainer has specified
otherwise.  But you want to change from the Squeak project (in Mantis)
to the Squeak Packages project.  After having done that you should find
the name of the package (or perhaps if there is a group of related
packages a name common to them all) in the Category drop-down list.  If
you don't find one then set the Category to Any and in your comments
make sure it is clear what package the report is about.  Note that all
this and more information is in the Project documentation at

http://bugs.squeak.org/file_download.php?file_id=5&type=doc

Ken