[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] A new anniversary without 3.10

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu May 8 22:32:34 UTC 2008

El 5/8/08 6:33 PM, "Stéphane Rollandin" <lecteur at zogotounga.net> escribió:

> To me the point is not how many packages are there, it is about making
> the new user aware of the existence of what is in the image, and to do
> it warmfully and playfully.
>
> The packages still delivered in 3.10 are enough to provide a rich
> interactive introduction to Squeak. That is what is missing: welcoming
> the new user.
>

> Stef

Squeak3.10-7159-basic have a Welcome Window, but maybe you wish some
different.
As I wish improve users experience, tell us how is yours "welcome the new
user".
FunSqueak have a long list of things into and I send [ANN] when I actualize
I put your excellent http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/squeak/sqgeo.htm once
into, remember ?
I put it again into next version :=)

Edgar