[squeak-dev] Which Teams are still alive?

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri May 9 08:16:31 UTC 2008

2008/5/9 Matthew Fulmer <tapplek at gmail.com>:
> On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 01:08:57PM +0200, Janko Miv??ek wrote:
>> For enhancing the clarity of Teams page I'm brainstorming possible
>> reorganization of teams list, by introducing a hierarchy, something like
>> this:
>>
>>     Documentation Team
>
> Once SBE came out, I stopped doing much about the
> documentation team. I still do some stuff on the wiki here and
> there, but I'm mostly doing release stuff right now. If anyone
> wants to work on documentation, a good list of what needs to be
> done is at
>
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/808
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2352
>
>>     Release Team (here or below?)
>
> I made a home-page for the release team:
> http://installer.pbwiki.org/SqueakReleaseTeam

Following this link i got:
---
PBwiki is in read-only mode.

PBwiki is undergoing unscheduled maintenance and will be back in the
early morning PDT. Your wiki is read-only for the moment, but your
data is safe. Updates here.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.
---

Should i care to say, that its better to have mission critical public
resources within reachability limits of box-admins? ;)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.