[squeak-dev] Algernon Status

Joey Hagedorn hagedorn at uiuc.edu
Sat May 10 16:49:30 UTC 2008

On May 10, 2008, at 8:52 AM, Rob Rothwell wrote:
> Just wondering what the current search capabilities are for
> Algernon; it doesn't seem to find many of the classes I look for, as
> shown in the attached image...
>
> Am I not using it correctly?

Rob,
	I'd guess you added those classes after Algernon was running? If this
is the case, you can press ctrl-r with Algernon up to refresh the list
of items it can see, or download the new 1.1 version, released
yesterday, that automatically updates with notifications from
SystemChangeNotifier. Available via the package universe and SqueakMap
package loader.

Thanks,
	Joey