[squeak-dev] The WelcomeWindow is not welcoming you ?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat May 10 19:36:46 UTC 2008

Well , I send with Stephanne Rollandin suggestion added, so drag and drop
into your image and see if you feel enough welcomed now.

Bad fonts in reloading some morphs is a know bug, jagged pict or fonts is
because depth was put to 16 .
Change to 32.

Also I send a copy Kantata No. 140, "Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme," BWV
140 (in Spanish vynil 33 1/3 said Despertad la voz os llama.

We still have midi and drag and drop this open something for you play with.

I meet with today Ken and with Bryce , discuss and agree quick fix all rough
spots of 3.10.

Also get feedback of one guy who was in IRC and don't know any of Flaps,
PopMenu, nothing.

IRC don't install on fresh image from Universes...

Very bad thing, as all before me say he this is the way to do things.

But I could work around the problem.

He go happy (I hope) so maybe we win a friend.

Edgar

PS El autor de la cantata no es Johan Sebastian Mastropiero :=)