[squeak-dev] Re: The WelcomeWindow is not welcoming you ?

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sat May 10 20:00:31 UTC 2008

On Sat, 10 May 2008 21:36:46 +0200, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> Also I send a copy Kantata No. 140, "Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme,"
> BWV
> 140 (in Spanish vynil 33 1/3 said Despertad la voz os llama.
>
> We still have midi and drag and drop this open something for you play
> with.
> Edgar
>
> PS El autor de la cantata no es Johan Sebastian Mastropiero :=)

Can't get enough from this author, i.e.

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUW5IBVo_8

BTW the village he lived has recently been confirmed to be
Smalltalk/Seaside land nowadays,

- http://www.stic.st/seaside/STS2008Day?_s=QgdYpSQDXTclqykE&_k=FzoUhaoK

(hope the *hrmpf* URL makes it; the date on that page is in conference
time ;)

Enjoy !

/Klaus