[squeak-dev] Re: [BUG] Click events are only honored after moving the mouse

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 03:16:41 UTC 2008

[squeak-dev] Re: [BUG] Click events are only honored after moving the mouse

***
>Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
>Sat May 10 21:08:52 UTC 2008
>

>On May 10, 2008, at 22:44 , Jerome Peace wrote:
>
>[...]
>
>> Adrian: When you get into this mouse state what happens
>> if you save the image and reload it?
>> Does the problem state reset itself or
>> does it persist after you start up the saved image?
>
>It persists.

Ok. We're in business.
If you can put the image and changes file zipped somewhere I can download it?
Point to it in the mantis report or here (or both).
And use your power of observation to describe how to see the problem in that image.
eg go to this browser and do this and the problem is observable.
Negative info is also useful.
If there are ways in the saved image
that you do not get the problem.
That's also a clue.

I need you to be more precise and descriptive than you've been to this point.
Else it will be a long effort to track things down.

Cheers.