[squeak-dev] Unload Traits script (response to edgar)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon May 12 20:34:55 UTC 2008

El 5/12/08 5:01 PM, "Jerome Peace" <peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com> escribió:

> Huh? This does not sound right.
> Are you saying that without traits you could not have the Installer SM or
> Universes?
No.
I saying my wished 3.11 could not have Installer, SM, Universes and many
more.
As I wish 3.11 become more modular.
And people could connect to squeaksource and follow any package they wish
ore need to have in his own image.
Traits is a open issue as each time a flame war arise.
I don't need and don't want Traits.
But if people choose we should have Traits as in 3.10, they have all as is
now.
Or if people found ways of unload without nasty collateral effects and then
other people take the Traits.mcz or some comes with BestTraits.mcz and other
with SuperTraitsBestAsOthersCrap33.1.3.mcz is bad ?

I long know wishes are wishes and reality bits me :=)

Edgar

Calderon de la Barca write "Pues toda la vida es sueño y los sueños, sueños
son" http://www.imagi-nation.com/moonstruck/clsc49.html