[squeak-dev] Rules, we wish rules

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon May 12 23:08:58 UTC 2008

So following my taste  for racing cars as example.

We wish a Formula One - Rules was FIA and change from season to season -
2009 car in not the car is running now, but if we wish be on top, we should
start to work on it now.

We wish a WRC World Rally Car - Again FIA rules for 2009 was different of
2008

We wish only run DTM cars The Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters (DTM, German
Touring Car Masters) is a touring car racing series based in Germany, but
also with rounds elsewhere in Europe.

So no DTM outside Europa...

So buddies, which car we wish build ?

I said Board is FIA for us, but we don't have clear rules now.

I hope my "bad ways" ends in very clear rules.

And then any could choose which type of cars and form teams.

It's not bad be Mclaren Mercedes or Renault or BMW if some don't like be on
Ferrari.

I have tree types of car now for all could drive.
SqueakLight , FunSqueak and 3.10, how many types you have for I drive ?

I not force you to use any.
But please let me build a 2009 model...

See all at Monaco for drink a beer or cofee and hope us fanatics of Ferrari
have a "red podium" again. :=)

Edgar

PS. And Fangio is the best driver of all times, when man was important and
cars don't have computers into.