[OFF TOPIC] Glory and Death could be two sides of a coin (was Re: [squeak-dev] Rules, we wish rules)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue May 13 10:56:06 UTC 2008

El 5/12/08 9:57 PM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> escribió:

> Sorry you lost me completely, I dont understand.
>
> Keith
>> So following my taste  for racing cars as example.
>>

>  ...snipped...

And for more info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_car_racing

Here you see a single type could be so complicated.
Here I see the Prototipos in life in 1971 , see pict of ticket my father buy
for us.
In that race , Ignacio Giunti lost his life in a terrible crash 200 mt from
us.
He drive a Ferrari 312P .
In that era, Ferrari and Porsche was the cars to beat, Porsche take the
prize.

Not always you could win...

By the way , what every day car you have , if any?
How you pick that car ?
Maybe so I understand you more...

Cheers
Edgar