[squeak-dev] SPM

Nicolas Petton petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Thu May 15 13:30:39 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm working on a project called SPM (Squeak Project Manager).
It's an application to manage squeak projects, with:
      * a Monticello repository accessible from the website
      * a tracking system including a timeline, roadmap, milestones and
        tickets (or issues)
      * a wiki
      * news (or blog)
      * an interface to Monticello, which allows you to browse the code
        online, with bookmarkable urls

Each user also has a personal page, with an editable todo, a list of all
tickets assigned to him, and a list of the recent events in the
timeline.

It's not finished yet, but we already use it for Scribo:
http://scribo.bioskop.fr
SPM is based on Aida/Scribo CMS, and will be released under MIT licence.

Cheers!

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Petton