[squeak-dev] [ANN] Public discuss about 'rules' of 3.10 and his possible branches

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu May 15 15:16:46 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Edgar" == Edgar J De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> writes:

Edgar> So again I ask to Board...

Edgar> It's redoing all again using MC2 from 3.9 ok ?

Edgar> Or NOT redoing...

Edgar> It's Board decision have a 3.10.x2-basic and a 3-10.2-basic-WT ?.
Edgar> For playing safe.
Edgar> For people like Andreas could have a cleaner system for put Croquet into (
Edgar> maybe )?

I don't understand this.

You and I have had some private conversations.  At the end, I said
what I thought we should do.  I was acting as "the board" when we had
those conversations.

You now replay all this in public again, undoing anything you and I have
agreed upon.

This confuses me.

Please tell me what part of our private conversations you now are ignoring,
and why.