[squeak-dev] SPM (Squeak Project Manager)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu May 15 21:57:26 UTC 2008

El 5/15/08 5:09 PM, "Janko Mivšek" <janko.mivsek at eranova.si> escribió:

> See Damien's squeak-web image, there you have bothAida and Seaside with
> Kom and Swazoo in a single image, working side by side.
>
> Best regards
> JAnko

Ok, very thanks.
So I try to get and think about some cool for having.
My need, is as I said , go all our internal things made on ComSwiki 1.4 and
1.5 go to some newer.
When all was ready, maybe the complete FunSqueak polished could be runned in
some place.
People could explore via Seaside screenshot (sorry if you have some similar
and I don't know)
Also we could have some swiki with user data from SqueakPeople or
SqueakSource or from http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/squeak/ members,
etc.

Keep your "team" running against Seaside "team", and all win.

Edgar